Tax Pros

Tax Pro Logo
Fast - Accurate - Professional-Experienced

What do I need to file my taxes?

Personal and Business Income Tax returns on the state and federal level. Tax Pro’s has served Central NJ, filers for decades. Rest assured your taxes will be prepared by one of our amazing tax professionals. Our staff has all the expertise necessary to help you file any type of tax return. Schedule your appointment today.

Check here for the status of your Return Today

Our Tax Professionals are committed to making your experience as smooth as possible.

What do I need to file my taxes?
Please bring these documents to your appointment.
  • W-2’s-1099 Misc-1099R-Social Security Statement
  • Interest-Dividend Statements
  • Unemployment 1099
  • Rental Income and Expenses
  • IRA Contributions
  • Alimony Income
  • Self Employed- Provide Income and Expense Figures
  • Educational Expenses College Or Trade School- NEED 1098T
  • Day Care Expenses-Provider Name-Address and ID #
  • Medical Expenses PAID-Totals Only
  • Cash and Non-Cash  Donations-Totals Only
  • Mortgage Interest Statements
  • Real Estate Taxes Paid
  • New Home – Closing Summary Settlement Statement
  • Re-fiance Home – Closing Summary Settlement Statement
  • Driver’s License(s)or Government Issued ID
  • Social Security Cards
  • Prior Year’s Federal and State Tax Return (NEW Clients Only)
  • Bank Routing and Account Information For Direct Deposit
  • Proof Of Health Insurance -1095A If Market Place

General Information

Our in-house general information form will help speed up your tax preparation appointment.  

2023 Document Package

Download our document package today. Includes our welcome letter, checklist, and Form 8879 

Daycare Deductions - 2441

Child and Dependent Care Expenses is an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form used to report child and dependent care expenses. 

Rental Deductions

Use Schedule E (Form 1040) to report income or loss from rental real estate, royalties, partnerships, S corporations. 

Homeowners Itemize

 You may need to file a Schedule A if you want to deduct mortgage interest, charitable donations or other expenses.

Business Deductions

Anyone who operates a business as a sole proprietor must fill out Schedule C when filing their annual tax return.

Have the most popular forms emailed to you directly.